About, Dr. Adwaita Gore
Dr. Adwaita Gore is an Associate Director of Medical Oncology at Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital with a rich experience of more than 20 years in this field. He specializes in Haemato – Oncologist and Bone Marrow Transplant. He is also a researcher and investigator in Clinical Trials. He covers a wide range of diseases with oral and poster presentations in Medical Oncology
Dr. Adwaita Gore is a skilled and qualified oncologist with a medical specialty in following interventions –
- Cervical Cancer
- Blood Cancer Treatment
- Liver Cancer Treatment and Surgery
- Throat Cancer Surgery
- Breast Cancer Treatment and Surgery
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Oral Cancer Treatment
- Palliative Cancer
- Neuro-Oncology Cancer
- Hemato-Oncology Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancer
- MBBS from K J Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai, 2000
- DNB (Medical Oncology) from DNB board, New Delhi, 2011
- DNB (General Medicine) from DNB board, New Delhi, 2006
- ESMO Certificate in Medical Oncology – European Society for Medical Oncology, Sweden, 2010
Dr. Adwaita Gore has esteemed knowledge and expertise in solid tumors, hematological malignancies, and bone marrow stem cell transplants. He has also gained proficient skills in Hemato Oncology and Immuno Oncology from the University of Giessen and Marburg Giessen, Germany. Dr. Adwaita is also a reviewer of many international journals. He has contributed in several medical institutions and hospitals as –
- Consultant Medical Oncologist at Prince Aly Khan Hospital
- Consultant Medical Oncologist at Kohinoor Hospital
- Consultant Medical Oncologist at Joy Hospital
- Present Consultant Medical Oncologist at B Y L Nair Hospital and T N Nair Medical College
- Consultant Medical Oncologist at Zen Multi Specialty Hospital
Dr. Adwaita Gore is a member of several publications including –
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Indian Society of Medical Oncology (ISMO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
- Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
- Maharashtra Medical Council
- European Hematology Association (EHA)
Dr. Adwaita Gore has authored many national and international publications –
- Epithelial growth factor receptor (EGFR) expression in squamous cell cancer of buccal mucosa: Incidence and correlation with tumor characteristics in the Indian population. A. A. Gore, P. Dwivedi, B. N. Dhabhar, T. K. Saikia; Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai, India; Department of Medical Oncology, Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai, India. J Clin Oncol 29: 2011 (suppl; Abstr e16021).
- Long Term Outcome Of Autologous Stem Cell Transplant In Multiple Myeloma From India A Retrospective Multicenteric Analysis. Reetu Ashish Jain MD Bhausaheb Bagal MD DM, Adwaita Gore¨MD Hari Menon MD, DM, Manju Sengar MD, DM, Sadhana Kannan MSc, Libin Mathew, Ganapathy Bhat MD, Amit Ghanekar MD, Navin Khattry MD, DM, Suresh Advani MD, Reena Nair MD and Tapan Saikia MD. Oral Presentation for ASH 2013.
- Oncogenic drivers in nonsmall cell lung cancer and resistance to epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Pathak A, Rajappa S, Gore A. Indian J Cancer 2017;54:S1-8.
- LACE vs BEAM conditioning in relapsed and refractory lymphoma transplant: a retrospective multicenter analysis of toxicity and efficacy. Int J Hematol. 2016 Mar; 103(3):292-8.
- Chemoradiation for Laryngeal Cancer: Present Scenario. Adwaita Gore, Pushkal Dwiwedi, Boman Dhabhar, Tapan K Saikia. Otorhinolaryngology Clinics: An International Journal, September-December 2010;2(3).
Dr. Adwaita Gore has received several awards from prestigious institutions –
- Best Case Report Prize. For Oral Presentation: A peculiar/rare case report of a youngest Indian patient of CLL with a complex karyotype. Mumbai Hematology Group Mid-Term Meeting. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Nov 2009 – 2009
- Distinction in Human Physiology. MBBS. – 1997
Top Medical Oncologost in Mumbai working as a consultant in several hospitals from Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Kohinoor Hospital, Joy Hospital, Mumbai. He is also a partner of Oncology Care Associates LLP. that works for Oncology Care in India and overseas. Dr. Adwaita Gore also works as an online consultation on web platform Apollo 24/7 for quick medical assistance. Dr. Adwaita uses all the latest technology and expertise to provide cancer treatments for patients at low cost. In addition to that, his research and studies on cancer cell growth provides significant advancement in the new technologies and treatments for cancer cure.