About, Dr. Nandini Menon
Dr. Nandini Menon is one of the most renowned Medical Oncologists in Mumbai with over 15+ years of experience. She is currently practicing at Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai. Dr. Nandini Menon is constantly working on new treatments for significant improvement in survival rates by providing access to affordable and effective treatment plans.
Dr. Nandini Menon is a well-known medical specialist in the following interventions –
- Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Goa Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine – MBBS (2003-2009)
- Goa Medical College, Doctor of Medicine – MD (2009-2012)
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Medical Oncology – DNB (2015-2018)
- Resident Doctor at Prince Aly Khan Hospital, India
- Associate Professor and Medical Oncologist at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
Dr. Nandini Menon has co-authored around 255 publications and has participated in 1 clinical trials in 15 years. Some of her recent publications are mentioned below –
- Real world data on long term outcome of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in locally advanvced esthesioneuroblastoma and sinonasal tumor with neuroendocrine differentiation – Results from a single centre study.
- Amivantamab: A narrative drug review
- Real world evidence of EGFR targeted therapy in non-small cell lung cancer– a brief report of decade long single centre experience.
- Psycho-oncology/Supportive Care in Head–Neck Cancers Patients Undergoing Radiation Therapy: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Updated systematic review and meta-analysis of extended adjuvant temozolomide in patients with newly-diagnosed glioblastoma
- CT-Based Screening for Pulmonary Metastases in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Cancers: Diagnostic Accuracy and Cost Comparison with PET-CECT
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in a rare type of very locally advanced sinonasal carcinomas – long-term results from a tertiary care centre
- Imaging Recommendations for Diagnosis, Staging, and Management of Cancer of the Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Salivary Glands
- Immunoglobulin G4-related disease (IgG4-RD) manifestations in the head-and-neck: A narrative review with a focus on imaging
- Cabozantinib: A narrative drug review
- Imaging-Based Patterns of Failure following Re-Irradiation for Recurrent/Progressive High-Grade Glioma
- Primary Surgery Vs Primary Chemoradiation for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Scope Trial) – A Phase II/III Integrated Design Randomized Control Trial
- Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology: MUMBAI, Maharashtra, IN
- European Society for Medical Oncology: Lugano, Ticino, CH
- American Society of Clinical Oncology: Alexandria, Virginia, US
Dr. Nandini Menon is a skilled and experienced doctor and her findings are significantly beneficial in the improvement of major cancer illnesses and disorders. Her findings specifically support non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), head and neck cancer therapies, thyroid and salivary gland cancer, management of testicular tumors and other specific areas related to medical oncology and cancer biomarkers.
Dr. Nandini’s main objective is to reach out to patients through accurate guidance and supportive care by advanced treatment and technologies to help them in their journey of recovery.
Submit your review